This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive compensation if you make a purchase using one of these links.
Tiny little shoes, itty bitty socks and teeny little outfits. Babies bring something so special in such a small package and the blessing of new life is always an occasion to be celebrated! Whether you’ve had the opportunity to have your own little ones or just enjoy the sweetness of a family member or friends’ new baby, there are few things that make our heart melt so thoroughly. Here is how I made an essential oil baby shower gift basket that absolutely thrilled the mom-to-be!
While living an oily, natural life, I’ve found that there is an essential oil for every occasion if you get creative enough! I put together this little gift box for a baby shower gift full of natural baby goodies that would be helpful for mom and baby alike.
Using a standard gift box, I placed a few essentials:
• Burt’s Bees Organic Swaddle Blanket in Sky (where to get similar styles)
• Rumparooz Lil Joeys Newborn Cloth Diaper in Powder (where to get similar colors)
• Montessori style Wooden Baby Rattle
Plus a few bedtime/comfort items:
• Under the Nile Organic Cotton Sleeping Doll Lovey in Ice Blue (where to get similar colors and styles)
• Handmade Minky Taggie Lovey Blanket
• On the Night You Were Born by Nancy Tillman Board Book
And of course, I couldn’t forget some essential oils for mom and baby!
• DIY Lavender Bath Salts (epsom salts and a few drops of Lavender essential oil)
• Young Living Lavender Essential Oil
• Young Living Gentle Baby Essential Oil Blend
Every new mother wishes she could receive the gift of calming and relaxation for her baby shower, and this box is about as close to that as I could make it! With all the cuddly comforts of traditional gifts (swaddle blanket, rattle, and loveys), plus the added benefit of aromatic oils, it’s the perfect combo of practical and pampering.
Have you ever made a baby shower gift that incorporated essential oils? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!